with strong interest in industrial safety and construction
DORO, who are we?
DORO helps industrial companies to create a safe workplace for their people. We want to make prevention and safety a permanent reflex for the whole team. To this end, craftsmanship is our engine, the right dose of humanity and flexibility our way.
We are looking for motivated colleagues to further implement our mission.
The job description
You will be deployed as safety consultant at one or more customers. With your experience as a prevention advisor and your technical knowledge, you assist our customers in the implementation and execution of their safety and health policy. With a hands-on approach and good knowledge of legislation, you know how to make a difference. You carry out (risk) analyses, you help our clients draw up submission reports and you formulate advice on prevention measures in accordance with the prevention hierarchy. You know how to convince people to work safely, both on the floor and in the hierarchical line.
To keep your knowledge and contacts up to date, you participate in sector-related network activities and you follow up on the evolutions in the regulations. You get the opportunity to keep your knowledge up to date and further expand it.
What we expect from you
We set the bar high, quality comes first. We expect you to be able to work independently, to be able to fall back on previously acquired knowledge and experience. As a team, we help each other to solve new situations, to share experiences, to exchange documents, etc. We expect the same team spirit from you.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical direction
- Diploma of prevention advisor level 1 with a good knowledge of welfare legislation
- Experience on the 'floor'
- Experience with various risk analysis methods
- Experience with or willingness to give safety training, toolbox meetings, etc.
- Knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of French & English.
What you get in return
- A varied and exciting job in a stable and growing company where you can develop your career with confidence. Enthusiasm, commitment and quality are appreciated.
- Flexibility, participation and consultation
- Close contact with active customers and prospects
- A great team of colleague advisors with whom you can exchange expertise and experiences and be part of a high-quality safety knowledge platform
- A field of activity that offers many opportunities for the further development of the office
- A competitive salary package including a company car, 32 days of holiday, meal allowance, eco vouchers, ...
Safety Coordinator A or B
You are responsible for the full monitoring of safety on the site and follow up the day-to-day execution.