A or B
DORO, who are we?
DORO helps industrial companies to create a safe workplace for their people. We want to make prevention and safety a permanent reflex for the whole team. To this end, craftsmanship is our engine, the right dose of humanity and flexibility our way.
We are looking for motivated colleagues to further implement our mission.
The job description
You are responsible for the full monitoring of safety on site and follow up the day-to-day execution. You maintain good communication with all construction partners and strive for solutions that are acceptable, safe and economical for all parties. You work closely with the site management and the project management.
In doing so, you know how to get things done. With the help of your experience as a safety coordinator and experience in construction, you recognise the risks on site and help to find solutions. You ensure that all documents are in order. You can communicate in a self-confident and positive way and you know how to convince people to work safely.
In addition, you are deployed as safety consultant at one or more customers, depending on your expertise. You assist our customers in the implementation and execution of their safety and health policy. With a hands-on approach and good knowledge of legislation, you know how to make a difference. The further development of our training centre also belongs to the possibilities.
To keep your knowledge and contacts up to date, you participate in sector-related network activities and you follow the evolutions in the regulations. You get the chance to keep your knowledge up to date and expand it further.
What we expect from you
We set the bar high, quality comes first. We expect you to be able to work independently, to be able to fall back on previously acquired knowledge and experience. Conversely, you may expect the same from DORO. As a team, we help each other to solve new situations, to share experiences, to exchange documents, etc. We expect the same team spirit from you.
- Diploma safety coordinator A or B with experience on industrial sites
- Diploma prevention advisor 1 or 2 is an advantage
- Experience with various risk analysis methods
- Experience with or willingness to give safety training, toolbox meeting, etc.
- Knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of French & English.
What you get in return
- A varied and exciting job in a stable and growing company where you can develop your career with confidence. Enthusiasm, commitment and quality are appreciated.
- Flexibility, participation and consultation
- Close contact with active customers and prospects
- A great team of colleague advisors with whom you can exchange expertise and experiences and be part of a high-quality safety knowledge platform
- A field of activity that offers many opportunities for the further development of the office
- A competitive salary package including a company car, 32 days of holiday, meal allowance, eco vouchers, ...
Contact us for more information and send us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org